Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Week in Photos #1


My week in photos: January 27-31

Monday: Stayed in and spent almost the whole day FaceTiming Nicole. I took this photo when I ate lunch. I had saimin (ramen) with egg and a cup of water. Highlight of the day: My laptop shut down on me at the end of the day. The screen went blank and it was beeping. I decided it was minor so I let it go for the rest of the night.

Tuesday: The next morning my laptop still wasn't working, so I decided to let it die while I was at work.  Headed out to school without anything to eat. I headed to our campus coffee shop and bought myself a banana nut muffin and a 12 oz cookies and cream drink. I had time to kill before my Philosophy class started, so I watched a bit of YouTube on my iPad mini. Got home and my laptop was still beeping and the screen was black. I decided to call up my friend if he could fix and that night he picked it up.

Wednesday: Stayed in again but I had work later on in the day. It's been raining for the past few weeks and I was waiting at the bus stop in the rain. I liked the lighting my blue umbrella was giving me so I decided to take a selfie :p 

Thursday: I didn't have work and when that happens I dress very casual. I finally had the chance to use my Nerdy Giraffe tee from Hot Topic. It's so cute, isn't it? :p I went to my classes and boy was my Philosophy class heavy >_< We had a quiz that day but at least it was open notes. Got home that day and got my laptop from my friend. It's finally up and running again. Apparently my RAM or whatever was the problem... Goes to show I know nothing about computers xD 

Friday: I had a 3 - 7 shift at work and I had to catch a pretty late bus. We'll when I got to the intersection before my street, the bus I was on had to stop. There were ambulances, fire trucks, and cops blocking out the whole street. Everyone else on the bus and myself decided to just walk it from there. I decided to quickly snap a photo of an empty bus because who gets the chance to really do that. 

I hope you enjoyed my first post of My Week in Photos. I'd appreciate some feedback and if you liked to see more of these. Thanks for stopping by :)

Jasmine Mae XO || Follow Me On Instagram: @jasminemae_xo
#JMTNFashion

[My Week in Photos #1 first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]


No comments:

Post a Comment