Sunday, February 16, 2014

Night in Broadway Outfit


My mother and I spent the night out together and we watched The Lion King on broadway. The world's number one musical is in Hawaii for approximately three months. The tickets were selling out pretty quick, so I decided to get a pair for my mom and myself. We had dinner at Chili's and walked around the shopping mall to kill some time before we headed to Blaisdell Concert Hall. Here is my outfit ladies..and gents :p

It was a pretty warm night in Hawaii Nei, so I went with a pair of high waisted shorts. For sophistication, I decided to use a classy black, turtle neck crop top. Gold accessories to match the gold hardware on my purse and a light cardigan to add on a layering piece to my outfit. 

As for footwear, I wore my Jeffery Campbell Lita look-a-like booties I found from thrifting days before the show. They feel super comfortable and very easy to walk in. However, I think wearing thick socks, instead of thin no show sock would help a little more. Otherwise, it was still a great find. 

I hope you all enjoyed this outfit post. This might seem a little bit too casual for some of you, but at my age, I think this is highly appropriate. Stay tuned for more and feedback is highly appreciated.

Jasmine Mae XOXO || Follow Me On Instagram: @jasminemae_xo
#JMTNFashion

Outfit Details:
  • Cream Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
  • Turtle Neck Crop Top: Forever 21
  • High Waisted Shorts: Forever 21
  • Bag: Kardashian Kollection
  • Lita Boots: Charlotte Russe
  • Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Related/Recent Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment