Friday, March 22, 2013

Maui Wowie Haul


I mention this before, but I went to Maui this past weekend. I know majority of these items can be bought here back home in Oahu, but I just had to get them. We went to 2 different malls, Queen Ka'ahumanu Center and The Maui Cannery Mall. They did have a Forever 21 and Pacsun there, but surprisingly enough I didn't find anything I wanted >_<. However, I did get a pair of slippers :)
Later that day we went out to Front Street, Lahina. It's like the Waikiki Strip of Maui. I got some Maui Lifeguard items because every time I try to find some at our local flee market, they never seem to have any in my size.. I had to get it :p I also found a Hurley shop and I had to go in. Here on Oahu you can find any Hurley item in any surf store, but I've always wanted to find a Hurley Shop. Awesomeness!
The next day, we headed over to The Cannery Mall. Long story short, I shopped a little :p My romper was actually only a penny (Buy one, Get one for a penny) Nicole finally got a dress and I got the romper. Then went to Jeans Warehouse and shopped the 50% off rack. The Cannery Mall was small so there weren't many choices. 
I spent a good amount up in Maui, but I thought to myself when will I have the time to go back to Maui again... not anytime soon thats for sure. Although, some shops did have Kama'aina (Local) Discount for 10% off. Anyways, I'm sorry that this entry is long. More information below and I hope you enjoyed. Comment for a post on my Maui Trip.

Jasmine Mae XOXO

Haul Details:

Queen Ka'ahumanu Shopping Center
  • Local Motion
    • Oneill Flip Flops
    • Free Local Motion Sticker
    • Free Draw String Bag
  • One Eighty
    • 2 808 All Day Stickers
Front Street, Lahina
  • Maui Lifeguard Merchandise
  • Quicksilver
    • Roxy Hat
  • Turquoise Bracelet
  • Maui Tropix 
    • Maui Built Stickers
  • Hurley
    • Camo Pocket Tee V-neck
    • Sheer Muscle Tee
Maui Cannery Mall
  • Honolua
    • Crochet Like Romper
  • Jeans Warehouse
    • Black Turtle Neck Crop Top
    • Burgundy Highwaisted Shorts
    • Razor Back Fux Chanel
[Maui Wowie Haul first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment