Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Drug Store Make Up Haul #1




Had dinner out and Long's Drug Store was in the area and I did a little shopping for myself. I seriously have a problem >_< I need to budget myself more. Hopefully I won't be doing anymore shopping from now on. Anyways, I've been watching a lot of Youtube gurus and learning a lot about make-up. I'm not completely clueless about cosmetics, but I don't use much on my face... just eyeliner, mascara, and an eyebrow shade. So I decided I really need to find a foundation. I have serious discoloration and I really want to cover up during days I'm dressed up and out and about. I decided to try the Maybelline Fit Me line. I'm not too sure about the match, so I've asked my mom to help me out. (I'll be doing a review in the future, stay tuned ^__^)  
More information on my other products are below. I hope you enjoyed and take care :D

Jasmine Mae XOXO || Follow me on Bloglovin' 

Haul Details:
  • Niju Green Tea Essence Mask
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
    • Shade 235
  • Maybelline Fit Me Powder
    • Shade 235
  • Revlon Lip Butter
    • Raspberry Pie (#010)
    • Sweet Tart (#090)
  • Essie Nail Color
    • Wicked
[Drug Store Make Up Haul #1 first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment