Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thrifted Finds #1




My uncle was being very generous today and decided to treat us to some shopping. Instead of going to the mall and buy expensive items, I picked Savers instead. Savers is a thrift store that sells new or gently used items, in case you were unaware of that. I was employed with them and it was hard not to shop after my shift >_< I found some cute things with my mom and I am very satisfied with the results I got. In addition to them already priced lower than average retail prices, I got addition 50% off because of my mom's employee discount. YAY FOR DEALS! :D

ITEM DETAILS:
[Left to Right]

  • Cheetah Print x Lace Shoulder Dress: American City Wear [$5.99 to $3.00]
  • I Love NY Tee: Unknown [$2.99 to $1.50]
  • Lettermen Cardigan: Forever 21 [$9.99 to $5.00]
  • Denim Jacket: Gap [$9.99 to $5.00] 
[Thrifted Finds #1 first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment