Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cheetah-Licious




Yesterdays haul from Me and Nicole's adventure at Pearlridge. It was our last day together before she went back to work after her 3 day weekend. Nothing extreme in this haul, mostly active wear, but my favorite purchase of the haul was my kaleidoscope Cheetah top that I got for only $6. It's original price was $17.50 :D Along with that, I got some new shoes: running shoes and spiked flats from Ross. Also, gloves for lifting at the gym and running shorts as well. Great deals and big thank you to Nicole again :)  

Haul Details:

  • Kaleidoscope Cheetah Top: Ecko
  • Gloves, Running shorts, Spiked Flats, & Running Shoes: Ross

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love that haul!! That shirt really kicks ass :D I like your blog, shall we follow each other?:)

    xoxo
    meanttoattend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly why I bought it :p it just called my name ^_^
      And totally, we should follow each other. You have a gorgeous style :)

      Delete