Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Triple Threat.




Day out with Nicole today at Ala Moana. We had to go to the apple store to get her phone fixed, but no luck with that. Afterwards, we walked around and did some shopping a little. I got to walk to around the new Forever 21 that was built and honestly, I don't really like it. What I mean is, it was just too overwhelming and the organization was too confusing for me, however, still a favorite store of mines. I walked out with nothing, I just couldn't find anything I liked. Although, I got something from Pacsun and even had my first Godiva shake. Then finally, dinner at Ninja Sushi's and it was a great day overall. Here's the fit of the day. Enjoy.

Details:

  • Shades - iKandy
  • Vest - Trifted
  • Shorts - Forever 21
  • Anchor Flats - Pacsun
  • Mossimo Cross Body Bag - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment