Monday, January 28, 2013

Lacey Macy




January 26

Went out with the Rezentes Family for Tyler's 19th birthday. We went out to Ward Center and had dinner at Kincaid's. I had no idea that Ward had more to it upstairs >_< Kincaid's was amazing; the view, the service, and the foooood, lol, I had Mushroom Ravioli with Slow Roasted Beef, it was great.
Any how, this was the outfit. I got the jacket that morning at Pacsun. I've been eyeing it out for quite a while now and Nicole finally gave in and bought it for me :p It was also my first time using my new cream lace dress that night. Nicole was suppose to be wearing a dress that night too but she gave a hard time at Pearlridge that morning when we went looking for one for her. I nearly got my head ripped off by her xD. 

Details:

  • Olive Green/Military Jacket: Pacsun
  • Cream Lace Dress: Jeans Warehouse
  • Lacey Flats: Jeans Warehouse
  • Brown Skinny Waist Belt: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment