Saturday, December 28, 2013

To the fashionable Night Owls!

I’ve always been insecure. Always doubting my fashion sense. Telling myself to stay within my comfort zone. I’m so happy that I’ve built up my confidence. I may have my days, but most of the time I step into the world proud of the way I dress, the way I look, and the way I feel. I was never the type to wear make up, use a crop top, wear heals, or spent hours on my long mane. Now, I love these things. I don’t do them to mask my insecurities, but to rid them forever. I finally know what I’m doing. I feel fashionable and pretty. I will always remember to embrace my natural self and all the flaws I’ve been born with, but fashion, makeup, and hairspray will never be my cover up. They will be my screams of confidence :)

Love always, Jasmine Mae XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment