Saturday, May 11, 2013

April 2013 Haul


This is a very late upload of my haul from about 3 weeks ago. I got everything during that day I filmed my OOTD: Union Jack video. Me and Nicole didn't have our car, so we went on an adventure on the city bus to Pealridge Mall. Stores were having some sales and these are the items I found. However, the black bag in the corner is from Ross near my neighborhood. It is a Elliot Lucca bag that I found in the bag section of Ross. I got it at such an amazing deal. Original price was $168, but I got it at $42.99. SCORE! 
All other item information is down below. I'm sure these items are still available in each store. I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one.

Jasmine Mae XOXO || Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Haul Details:
  • Forever 21
    • American Flag Cropped Cami
    • Cat Eye Sunglasses
    • Eyelash Curler
    • Cheetah Print Makeup Bag (not pictured)
  • Aeropostale
    • Brown Cross Body Satchel
  • Pac Sun
    • Tan and Black Sandals
  • Ross
    • Elliot Lucca Cross Body Bag 
[April 2013 Haul first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment