Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beige & Denim


I went out to print out photos from Maui at Target with Nicole. She had to use the rest room, so I had some time to look around in the shoe section. I ended up buying a Mossimo Nautical Sandals and I was lucky enough to get the last one in my size. I saw them on one of my friends and told myself I had to get myself a pair. 
Anyways, my outfit is really plain and simple but I really liked the simplicity of it that I had to share it with you guys. Outfit information below and I hope you enjoyed my post :)

Outfit Details:
  • Anchor Razorback Tank: Vans
  • Dark Denim Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
  • Reef Flats: Ross
  • Cross Body Bag: Juicy Couture
[Beige & Denim first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

6 comments:

  1. love your blog <3 hope you can check out and follow my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and yes totally I'll follow you're blog. I follow a lot of fashion bloggers from California and the UK, but to have someone from the Philippines is different. My family is from there. I hope you follow my blog as well.

      Thanks for the feedback :) ohh, and follow me on Bloglovin' as well.

      http://www.bloglovin.com/jasminemae

      Delete
  2. I Love fashion, but to me it's not always about being layered in a hundred different fabrics, patterns, and jewelry (although I do like some of that!). I always love simple looks. They are so refreshing and real!

    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Being from Hawaii, layering isn't much of a fashion trend. But nights do get really chilly.

      if you'd like, you can also follow me on bloglovin' :
      http://www.bloglovin.com/jasminemae

      Delete
  3. I like your shoes, very nice. x

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :)

      if you'd like, you can also follow me on blogloving:
      http://www.bloglovin.com/jasminemae

      Delete