Friday, April 19, 2013

Accessories & Beauty Mini Haul


I got a few items here and there last week and I wanted to share with you all. Last week Saturday, we went out to Pearlridge to buy Nicole's brother a birthday present for that night. We walked around Ross and I found the perfect necklace for me. Actually, Nicole spotted it first and I just instantly fell in love with it; a Hamsa necklace. I only got it for $8 and its sterling silver :)
Afterwards we walked around Downtown, Pearlridge and went into Pacsun. The accessories are always on sale (Buy One, Get one 50% off) and I thought I'd get some rings. I've been obsessing over knuckle rings, so I buy rings 2 sizes smaller to act like the same exact thing. 
Lastly, this past Monday, we had to bring in the car to the shop for servicing. To kill time we went into a drug store and walked around a little. They had Red Cherry lashes for ONLY $1.99. Of course I couldn't resist myself and got me a pair. 
I hope you like my little mini haul and all the information is down below ^_^

Jasmine Mae XOXO || Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Haul Details: 
  • Hamsa Necklace - Ross
  • Skull Ring - Pacsun
  • Leaf Ring - Pacsun
  • Red Cherry Lashes
    • #503
    • #505
[Accessories & Beauty Mini Haul first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You. I've seen your blog.. you are gorgeous ^_^

      Delete
  2. those rings are awesome <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love them so much :) I checked out your blog, I love your sytle :)

      I followed you on bloglovin'... follow me too if you'd like ^_^

      Delete
  3. Great buys - love the necklace :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete