Saturday, March 2, 2013

"Secret" Haul :p




Went out to Ala Moana with my family yesterday. I was planning to just buy the Victoria Secret under garments because they were on sale: 5 for $26, but my Mom combined her items with mines to get $75 as our amount to get the free VS Duffle bag (Bag Value: $99). This bag is perfect for my trip to Maui this month, I can't wait :) Any ways, I also bought some booties from The Slipper House. These are actually my first pair of booties and I love how they look on me. I didn't think they would match me or fit my style, that's why I was always hesitant on buying any for the Fall/Winter time but I was wrong :p Since they are out of season, they were on the clearance rack and I only got it for $12.. awesome deal right? I think they only purchase I reget not getting this day was my Godiva Dark Chocolate Shake, lol :D

Haul Details

  • Victoria Secret:
    • 2 Boy Shorts, 2 Bikinis, & 1 Thong: 5 for $26
    • Secret Charm Body Lotion: 5 for $30 
    • Free Duffle Bag with our $75+ Purchase (Bag Value: $99)
  • The Slipper House:
    • Black Booties: $12.99
[Secret Haul first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment