Friday, March 8, 2013

Fierce and Edgy Haul

Here is an old haul from February that I've forgotten to uploaded on to my blog. I got a few things that were on sale. I'm not exactly sure when I got these items, but I consider them some lucky finds. I think my favorite purchase would be my combat boots. I've always wanted to own a pair but they were always expensive. I went into Pac Sun on this day and they were having a, I believe, 50% off sale on the entire store. I remembered that they had combat boots on sale already for only 10%. I found these, in my size, and they were the LAST ONES ^__^ I actually raced towards them with another girl and I got to them first. :p (Original price & discount info below) Lastly, my current fashion trend favorites are anything with a feline on it or camo because its all part of the fall/spring look and the "edgy" look as well. I don't know, but I'm obsessed :) 
Anyways, thanks for reading my blog and my haul info is down below.
Jasmine Mae XOXO

Haul Details:

  • Camo Muscle Tee: Ecko Unlimited x $6.00
  • Tiger Studded Crop Tee: Ecko Unlimited x $6.00
  • Marilyn Monroe iPhone 4/4s Case: Icing x $5.00
  • Combat Boots: Pacsun x Original: $75 x Discount Price(+Military 10%): $34
[Fierce and Edgy Haul first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

5 comments:

  1. yes, also have to say that these boots are really cool ones;}x great piece to have in your wardrobe.

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/
    would love if u check my blog;}X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll check out your blog ^_^
      And I totally agree with you, a must need piece in my wardrobe. I was really happy to get them at a decent price too :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete