Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bath and Body Works (Haul Pt. 1)

I will be splitting up my haul in two different parts. I'm sorry that this is such a late update, but I got all these items before I left for Maui over the past weekend. My first half of my haul is from Bath and Body works, they were having a sale at the time. 2 for $22 for any 3 wick candles; original price $20 each. Along with any purchase of home products; candles, room sprays, etc., you get a free Market Peach candle from their Fresh Picked line. So in the end we got double deals in our entire purchase, AWESOME ^__^
During our time shopping, we had the chance to try out a lotion from the Fresh Picked Line. We choose to try Strawberries and it smelt incredible, exactly like fresh picked strawberries. The worker helping us out ended up give us a little sample to bring back home. 
Oh, I forgot to mention that we also got some air fresheners for the car as well. We got it in the scent Eucalyptus Mint. Anyways, that's it for my first half of my haul. More information below. I hope you enjoyed :)

Jasmine Mae XOXO

Haul Details:
  • 3 Wicked Candles: 2 for $22 (Original Price $20 each)
    • Eucalyptus Mint
    • Honeysuckle
  • Scentportable (Car Air Freshener): Buy 3, Get 1 Free
    • Eucalyptus Mint
  • Free Market Peach Candle with purchase of any home product
  • Fresh Picked: Free Small Samples
    • Strawberries
[Bath and Body Works (Haul pt.1) first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

5 comments:

  1. great haul darling! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a bath and body works in the UK! lovely bits :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that till BeautyCrush showed her haul from her trip to the US.
      I know shipping will be killer, but you can always try shopping online.

      Delete
  3. ohh, love these candles , they last so long;)x

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! ^___^ I was so gutted that they were $20 for one. I was happy to come in on a day they were having a sale. :)

      Delete