Monday, January 14, 2013

I Love Oxfords!




Went out to a birthday party at Ho Ho's Chinese Restaurant at Kapolei for my moms co-workers daughter. I got to wear my new oxfords that I got from Pacsun yesterday with Nicole. I've been dying to buy a pair since Spring '12. Forever 21 hasn't been coming out with a pair that has caught my eye. They either have sequences, funky colors/patterns, or have holes in them. I saw these and they were perfect. I fell in love instantly. Anyways, here's my outfit and I hope you enjoy. I was feeling pretty good today too, if I may add :p

Details:

  • Tribal Hi-Low Razor Back Tank - Forever 21
  • Leggings - Forever 21
  • Oxfords - Pacsun
  • Arm Candy [Left to Right] - TJ Maxx, Charlotte Russe, Tiffany & Co.
  • Brown Mossimo Cross Body Bag - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment