Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hawaii

Sometimes I wished that I lived in the mainland only so I had more variety in my fashion. I love living in Hawaii, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to experience the different seasons with the different temperature change that comes along with it. I love to dress according to seasons, instead of always dressing in summer wear. You can dress according to season in Hawaii, but who wants to wear boots, a scarf, and a thick jacket in 80 degrees? I sure wouldn't, thats for sure.

That is why I can't wait to go traveling with my Love. She and I will be able to experience new things, in a new place together. There, I may be able to broaden my eye for fashion and be able to express a different side of my fashion sense to the world then :) Till then, I'm going to have to work my butt off and save the money for these trips with Nicole.

I'M SO EXCITED THO ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment