Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Work Flow Outfit #17: Maxi Mint


 

I am obsessed with this outfit and although it is simple, the simplicity of it is what makes it much more gorgeous. I think it is safe to say that after I wore this outfit, I am always in either a maxi skirt or a skater skirt paired with a crop top. To bad my job doesn't allow the associates to wear denim shorts because I would also be in those all summer too :)
Skirts will do at work for now but all the other days that I'm out with friends, I will definitely be rocking many more different outfits. (wink! wink! Summer Outfits coming soon!)
I hope you like this outfit that I put together. Stay tuned for more and see you lovelies in the next one, xoxo

Jasmine Mae ♡


Outfit Details:
  • CROP TOP - F O R E V E R 2 1
  • MAXI SKIRT - W E T S E A L
  • WATCH - B E B E
Related post:

[Work Flow Outfit #17 first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment