Friday, May 30, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Perfect Boys

This top says: "Perfect boys only exist in books." I purchased this top at Wet Seal because it perfectly reflects the series that I'm reading at the moment, [for the third time I might add; I love the series that much] of course I had to get it. To dress up this graphic tee, I decided to use a more feminine pair of shorts: beige high-waisted crochet shorts. The shorts add a more girly look to the plain black and white tee. To class the outfit up more, I used gold accessories. I hope you liked this outfit and I will see you lovelies in the next one, xoxo.

Jasmine Mae ♡


Outfit Details:
  • GRAPHIC TEE - W E T S E A L
  • CROCHET SHORTS - F L E E  M A R K E T
  • LACE FLATS - J E A N S  W A R E H O U S E
  • NECKLACE - F O R E V E R 2 1
Related Post


No comments:

Post a Comment