Thursday, March 13, 2014

What's in my everyday make up bag?

Today's post is a bit different from my usual outfit posts. I present to you what's in my current everyday make up bag. This make up bag, and everything in it, is always in what ever bag I'm using at that moment. Whether it's my school bag or my regular bag. It holds everything I need in case I need to touch up or put on a quick face for work.
First, my make up bag is from a thrift store. I found the patterns to be the very first feature to draw me in. After exploring it a bit, I learned that it is an old Ipsy bag. It's not to small, yet not to big, and it fits perfectly in my bags. It lays flat, so it lays thin and not bulky. That's great for me because it doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag, yet it holds everything I need. 
Here are everything that I hold in my make up bag:

Sephora Mirror: I got this dual mirror in a gift card set from my one year anniversary with Nik. It has a normal mirror on the top and a more magnified mirror on the bottom. Having both comes in handy when I want to see my overall face or if I need a closer view to do my eyeliner.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (004: Sandstorm): I use this drug store pressed powder in my everyday face and keep it with me at all times to touch up throughout the day. I love how matte it makes my face, yet it lets my natural oils to surface just a little. Plus, who can beat the price of an amazing performing face powder.

Mac Hello Kitty Mini Face Brush: This face brush actually came from a set in Mac's holiday Hello Kitty brush set. I use it to apply my pressed powder throughout my face. The fact that it's a mini face brush makes it fit perfectly in my make up bag.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara: This mascara is my ultimate favorite. I'm not one for very voluminous eyelash, but rather more for length. Although this mascara does both, there is a certain way I apply it that it only lengthens my eyelashes extremely. The results are amazing and satisfying.

Eyelash Curler: Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got my eyelash curler from. What I do know is that it's an amazing curler and I'm satisfied with its performance. 

Wet n Wild Lipstick (522A: Dark Wine): Although fall is over, I still like to rock the dark lip. I just apply it lightly to my lips and spread it over my lips with my finger. It goes on a little more pink than a wine color.

NYX Xtreme Shine Lip Cream (Nude Peach Fuzz): To tone down my wine lipstick even more, I add on this more pink toned lip cream. It's a perfect everyday combo for me, that is why I always keep the pair in my make up bag.

Nivea Lip Butter (Raspberry Rose Kiss): Definitely something to have with me to hydrate my lips whenever they get dry. One amazing feature I love about this lip butter is it's smell. It smells jut like raspberries. Plus it acts great as a base to my favorite lip combo.

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: Ladies, you know I need to have these in case my oily days go a little crazy. I also need to blot before I need to apply a touch up of my pressed powder.

Bobby Pins: For the days I need to pin back my crazy fringes.

I know this post is a bit of a read but I still hope that you all enjoyed it. It's something different and I've just been getting a lot of inspiration from other top bloggers; this happens to be one of them. If you want to see a post on my everyday look, featuring these items and others, please let me know in the comment section below. I'll see all of you Beauties in my next post ♡

Love from Hawaii, Jasmine Mae




No comments:

Post a Comment