Saturday, March 29, 2014

Drugstore Haul #3: I want nudes!

Recently, I went to the drug store located at the mall I work in. I went in to kill some time before work started and I was in need of some nude lippies. Here are the items on ended up purchasing.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss: Super Natural
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Adore
NYC Intense Lip Color Twistable Crayon: Brooklyn Brown Stone
NYC Intense Lip Color Twistable Crayon: Riverside Rose
NYC Intense Lip Color Twistable Crayon: Ballroom Blush
Here are the swatched for the lippies that I purchased. I loved all the different shades of nudes that I purchased and I can't wait to rock them all. I am currently obsessing over riverside rose. If I ever posted an outfit or a face of the day on my other social networks, more than likey, riverside rose would be on my lips.

I hope you enjoyed this make up haul. I have another haul post on its way, stay tuned for that. I know I've been MIA for a while, but I've got a few post planned in the up coming week. Follow me on bloglovin' for updates and comment down below for any request or feedback as well. :)

Love from Hawaii, Jasmine Mae

Bloglovin' || Instagram || Twitter || Tumblr || YouTube || Pinterest


[Drugstore Haul #3 first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment