Monday, March 3, 2014

Accessory Haul: Spring Prep!

I did some accessory shopping recently and Wet Seal had some amazing spring pieces. I think my favorite purchase from this haul would be the aztec pastel necklace. I love that it's not too bright in color, being as the colors are in a more pastel shade. Secondly, aztec will look great this summer. Lastly, the length of the necklace is perfect. I thought that this necklace had a long chain, but when I tried it on it stopped perfectly on my chest area.

I also got some awesome deals from my local Papaya store. Its like a Ever Blue or Love Culture store here in Hawaii. They had a wide variety of knuckle rings and I needed some silver ones, so I got a few of those and a pair of earrings for only $1.99, WHAT A STEAL! :)  
Overall, I'm super satisfied with my purchase this past weekend. I think I'll be getting more necklaces because I have a ton of studs and earrings, however I'm lacking in the necklace department. I'll be styling the necklace in a future outfit post, so keep an eye out for that.
I'm looking forward to add more color to my outfits this season and I hope you all are ready for more outfit posts. I especially can't wait to put these accessories to use. I hope you enjoyed this post and see you guys again next time :)

Love from Hawaii, Jasmine Mae XOXO


[Accessory Haul: Spring Prep first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]


No comments:

Post a Comment