Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Workflow Outfit #1: Blue Tribal


I started working and that would explain my lack of post on my blog. I apologize for being so MIA and with school starting soon, I apologize in advance if the post become more scarce. However, here is an outfit that I really liked that I used to work one day. I didn't realize how much blue I had on, but I guess that was the theme of the outfit. 
I actually got this tribal tube top from a boutique online, but the owner did list that she got it from Jeans Warehouse. I love how it has a Native American / Aztec-y feel. I thought a denim vest would make it much more edgy and just tie the bronze studs to the feather on my top. 
It was a weekend, so I knew work was going to be busy and that is why I went with comfortable bottoms and footwear. I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and let me know what you think :)

Jasmine Mae XOXO || Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Outfit Details:
  • Studded Denim Vest: Jeans Warehouse
  • Tribal Tube Top: Jeans Warehouse
  • Black Leggings: Wet Seal
  • Roxy Anchor Shoes: Pacsun
[Workflow Outfit #1 first appeared here on Jasmine Mae]

No comments:

Post a Comment